Saturday, December 10, 2011

little tree card

Hello again... everyone - I have quickly made up this card for a colleague at work.  I picked up the stamp at a garage sale for $1 !!  great deal!!!
The paper is from Close to my heart - "Believe" paper pack


 

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
fussy and fancy Friday challenge: #51 
one crazy stamper.com - December  
2Sisters challenge blog
crafty creations challenges: #147
mojo Monday  #218
 


Sending out hearts!!!
Kimberly
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kimberly with a great image and colour combo!
    Thanks for using our photo to inspire you over at Fussy and Fancy this fortnight and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful and festive card. I have to add this...isn't it fun to find stamps at garage sales????? I'm a GS fanatic and have found loads of stamps at garage sales.

    Deb
    Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - Thanks for joining in on the OCS December challenge.
    ~ rubber hugs ~
    Madge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly