Saturday, December 10, 2011

cheerio babies

Good morning everyone...
With this LOI have finished off my August paper-kit from Scraptastic. I loved that pack. My very first pack with them and continue to receive all my monthly goodies... Just now waiting for Decembers.
This is a pic of my beautiful baby girl (left) and her best friend (right) I was having a little fun with them and stuck their cheerios all over their faces.

Created this LO for the following challenges:
Bo Bunny: Layout Challenge Friday - circles
Frosted Designs: Sketch Along Tuesdays #29


thanks for stopping by and sending hearts...
Kimberly
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this?? You did great with this sketch! The colors are wonderful and I love the circles~ thx for joining us @ FD for Sketch Along Tuesdays!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly