Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tis the season

Hello again..
Sorry for so many posts today - I forgot to post some of the cards I made this week and last night I went to a friends to scrap.
I received this paper pack from Simply Betty Stamps with 6 new Christmas stamps that I won from a challenge. The paper was a total surprise!!! love the paper and it had a very 70's feel to it so I had to dig again through my old pictures to find one of the family at Christmas time. I am in blue, with my brother and two cousins.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
The paper variety: falaalalala 
cardz tv:#2 Crafty Christmas 
crafty sprouts: photo op-ornaments
blog quick quotes #9 - Christmas
2 sisters challenge blog - christmas
made this Lo using the below sketch from peachy keen stamps


i ended up loving this LO - I was a little worried with the sketch coming from a card - but  l-o-v-e it!!!
Sending hearts... thanks for stopping by
Kimberly
Posted by Picasa