Monday, December 19, 2011

circle card

Good afternoon everyone,
I have made my first circle card to share with you
I still have a couple more cards to finish up for Christmas!!! and a bit of shopping to do.  I have taken today as a vacation day to get caught up but here I am playing on the computer!!!



I made the card with my Art Philosophy cart and stamp set from Close to my heart... love this stamp - you can made different wreaths... one for each season with saying in it... love - love - love it
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

my craft spot: Monday challenge #37 Christmas shape card (ornament)
paper sundaes: #100
Incy Wincy Designs: Circle card
cute card thrusday - stripes
daring cardmakers - spots and stripes
karens doodles challenges blog - spots and stripes
st. lukes charity cards challenge

Send hearts to everyone!!!
Kimberly <3
Posted by Picasa