Thursday, December 29, 2011

Y party!

We had our holiday party this year at Carmen's banquet hall.  So much fun!!
They set up a couple of photo booths and some costumes... my boss and I jumped in at first opportunity.
I misted with red and white hoping to get a pink effect but it still looks pretty good. 

 I used Sophisticated Cricut cartridge for the star and banner 
bling added from close to my heart - I made the tickets with the art philosophy cart and November stamp of the month!! love the monthly tickets!! 
another shot of the bling!!!  oh and of course stickles!! 
I used a sketch from sketches in Thyme #63
I would also like to submit my LO into the following challenges:
Scrap Whispers: challenge #112 technique - cluster
Passion for promarker - mega Christmas challenge
tip top Tuesday:#66  - anything goes
TotallyPaperCrafts #97 - time to party!!!

Thanks again for stopping by and i love all your comments!!
Sending hearts - Kimberly