Saturday, December 24, 2011

Peachy keen stamps for me! Merry Christmas to me!!!

So happy!!!!  Yeah... I received my first set of Peachy Keen stamps from my daughters boyfriend.  So yesterday of course I had to make him a card using the stamps.  So lucky that my local scrapbooking store sells these!!
here is a close up of the little elf's face-
And the whole card:
Seriously I do believe that this little guy is so cute!

I would like to enter the card into the following challenges:
Pile it on - #49 - bling it up... got to love the belt

Thanks for stoppin by - sending hearts out to you all
Kimberly <3


6 comments:

  1. And other card ! What a creativity ! Lovely caracter. Beautiful papers. Bravo !See you later, maybe for an other realization...

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you did a beauitful job on that card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Card !!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card :) Congrats on your first set, they are so addictive, and your gonna have a ball making things with faces on them, lol!!! tfs and gl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a CUTE card!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly