Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tags with nick

Hello everyone - Christmas is just around the corner!!  wow... where has the time gone.  i guess i really should start my shopping soon??  I remember when my dd was younger and I would have all my shopping done almost by Halloween!!!  then I realized that I spent way to much... sales start later in November!  so tonight Nick (friends little guy - well not so little any more but he is very crafty) and I made tags I found at www.momomushy.blogspot.com  here he is busy at the table colouring them for his mom's surprise early Christmas gift
now he realized I was taking pics.... he didn't want that... this is a really bad pic. He says... you will put it on the internet - i have a feeling his friends won't be looking at my blog!!
after putting them on a ice tea box and gluing Christmas paper on the back we used a smelly marker to ink the edges... (i didn't have any of my supplies with me... it was a random craft

Here is the final product that we made - don't they look great!!!



I would like to enter the tags into the following challenges:
Challenge #48 - Carisma
PaperCrafting Journey- Christmas 
Leslierahye|: holiday challenge

sending out hearts!
Kimberly