Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shawn RD Clark


Good afternoon everyone!!! With the holidays winding down I was able to get into my craft room to put together a LO for two challenges being held at Scraptastic club - I am not sure if I am able to submit one LO for two challenges but it fits for both :)

Scraptastic club challenge #2
A special LO for one person with their name in the tile, journaling and four pictures
this LO is for the birth of my brother in 1974 - as you can tell by some of the old style of clothing... boy my mom really rocked the earth tone swirls - my journaling is in the hidden tag - here is a close up
recipe challenge - 
3 pattern papers - check
1 card stock - check
2 - different alphas - check
3 pictures - check
stickles - check 
here is a close up of the stickles and the really cute frames I received in a RAK - I used a rub-on for the sentiment inside the frames... too cute  



Studio Calico also has a challenge on for making clusters - I am trying to branch out and do more layering... but it is still new to me.  I have clustered the frames with the SEI embellishments I received in a different RAK

For the sketch I used one from Sketches in thyme #62 - I did have to make some variations - double LO as  I had two many pics


Thanks for stopping by and love the comments and any suggestions you might have
Sending hearts - Kimberly <3


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Clever of you to turn the Sketches in Thyme sketch into a double pager - well done. Thanks for playing along with us

    Deb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you made this a double layout! Love all the fun embellishments you used! Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on making a 2 pgr and all the wonderful pics!!!! love the colors. thanks soo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly